Lucy's Cruelty-Free Beauty and Living: Mask Monday | Jacq's Organics' Green Smoothie Face Masque

Mask Monday | Jacq's Organics' Green Smoothie Face Masque

Monday, October 26, 2015


Today's Mask Monday is of the green variety with Jacq's Organics and their Green Smoothie Masque & Scrub.  I actually received the deluxe size version of this mask in a Petit Vour box, and I was really excited to give it a try!  

Jacq's Organics is actually a local brand to me, and when I mean local, I mean local!  Located in Dania Beach, Florida, their skincare studio is less than 10 miles away from me.  I love being able to support a local brand with such an amazing mission!  They use raw & unrefined ingredients sourced from farmers and creates all of their products in small batches.  Jacq's Organics is also PETA certified cruelty free and vegan |


The Jacq's Organics Green Smoothie Face Masque & Scrub comes in powder form that is combined with water to produce a dark green paste.  I used a brush for application and that made it very easy to get it on evenly.  Directions state to leave it on for 10-15 minutes and as the masque dries it goes from a very dark green to an almost dark moss color.  

The masque base is a blend of Rhassoul and Bentonite clays, along with sea kelp, raw cacao, and charcoal powder.  The grittiness of the mixture comes from ground organic almond meal.  Directions state to rinse with warm water and use gentle, circular motions to help exfoliate the skin.   This is where the ground almond comes in to help slough away the old, dead skin cells and reveal a much healthier, more radiant skin underneath.


With ingredients like ginger, peppermint, rosemary, and spearmint oils, this masque left my skin feeling refreshed, clean, and soft.  The masque also contains geranium oil which aids in the improvement of the skin by reducing irritation and inflammation, as well as, acts as an astringent, and encourages the regeneration of new skin cells.  Another oil also in the masque is lavender, which helps to disinfect, enhance circulation and just helped me to relax while I enjoyed pampering my skin!


Overall, I loved this masque | It is chocked full of rich nutrients, vitamins, antioxidants, and omega fatty acids and was a healthful treat for my skin!  


Have you tried the Jacq's Organics Green Smoothie Masque & Scrub?  Let me know your thoughts!