Lucy's Cruelty-Free Beauty and Living: My 1st Rocksbox & How to Get a Free Month!

My 1st Rocksbox & How to Get a Free Month!

Monday, August 10, 2015

rocksbox-designer-jewelry-subscription-service

Who can say no to wearing free designer jewelry???  Not this girl right here!  For the next three months, I have the opportunity of being a Rocksbox #RBItGirl.  That means I get to wear designer jewelry for free and switch it out as often as I like.  Please...don't twist my arm! LOL

If you are not sure what Rocksbox is, let me give you the low down.  For $19 a month, Rocksbox gives you unlimited access to rent designer jewelry.  To start the process, I took a Style Quiz that helped to narrow down the jewelry options to things that match my particular likes.  From there, I completed the rest of my profile, which included a customized wish list, and became a "Style Insider."  Subscribers also get their own personal stylist who selects the jewelry for their Rocksbox.  My stylist, Madison, selected the jewelry for my first box.  The best thing is that you can provide feedback on what you received and this helps them to customize your next box!

The jewelry comes in a very chic black & white box with a coral ribbon.  All the jewelry is packaged in its own individual designer bags, along with any care instructions.  There is also a personalized card with information on all the pieces and a cute quote card.

rocksbox-designer-jewelry-subscription-service-first-box

Kendra Scott Fran Earrings in Pink Agate

rocksbox-designer-jewelry-subscription-service-kendra-scott-earrings

Margaret Elizabeth Teardrop Bangle in Fuchsia
(This item was on my wish list and the other two items were selected by Madison)


Urban Gem Ellie Necklace

rocksbox-designer-jewelry-subscription-service-urban-gem-necklace



For a free month of Rocksbox go to www.rocksbox.com and use the code:

blog2genxoxo

Let me know what Rocksbox sent you!  

As Always, Stay Beautiful & Cruelty-Free~~*
Love, Lucy Y