Lucy's Cruelty-Free Beauty and Living: What's In My Bag??? Take a Peek!

What's In My Bag??? Take a Peek!

Monday, May 5, 2014


It amazes me how, as women, we carry so many things in our handbags!  I would like to share just some of my essentials that I carry with me on a regular basis.  Trust me when I tell you this is not everything in my bag, but it does cover the items I would deem most important;)
 
My iPad
I need my iPad!  I can check out social media, create lists, take notes, blog, play games, you name it!  I take it with me to meetings and take minutes that I can email to the board director as soon as we adjourn.  I also find it easier to work with when it comes to blogging.  The phone is just too small.  I love my iPad <3
 
Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lipstick in Lollipop
Too Faced is one of my all-time favorite makeup brands!!!  Amazing quality & they are cruelty-free:)  This is the perfect color for Spring and it totally matches the Pantone Color of the Year, Radiant Orchid.  This is a Violet Shade with Orchid Shimmer...absolutely stunning!
Tarina Tarantino Lip Gloss in My Pretty
I recently discovered Tarina Tarantino beauty products and there is no turning back!  This gloss reminds me of Nars Orgasm without the price tag.  I picked it up on Hautelook for half the price!  I also picked up an eyeshadow palette, lipstick and a few eyeliners during that sale.  I will post when her products come up again because I've seen them on Hautelook at least three times in the past year.  This gloss is perfect on its own or as a topper.  TT Beauty is also cruelty-free <3
 
Ginger & Co Hand It To Me Dreamy Hand Cream
I picked up this baby at ULTA:)  I absolutely love how it smells and it really does a great job at moisturizing.  It contains lemon balm, rose & mallow, along with Shea butter.  I also love the pin up motif on all the Ginger & Co products...I picked up their body wash & hand wash and I loved them all!
 
Heart USB Necklace
I picked up this cute find on Groupon I think...It is the cutest USB drive I have ever seen!  It is on a long chain and the heart separates in half exposing the actual drive.  I carry it with me everywhere because I may need to save files on the go:)
 
My iPhone 5s
I am a die hard iPhone fan..Don't talk to me about Samsung...My husband has the Samsung 4 and I just don't get it.  IPhone is so user friendly!  I love me new gold phone, and I especially love my new service with T-Mobile...Sorry Sprint...you were nice but the coverage and speed were horrible!  I have my phone in a clear case so that you can see the gold; if not, what's the point right?!?!
 
Sunglasses
I never leave home without sunglasses!  I especially love over sized, Audrey Hepburn looking ones <3  I currently own about four pairs and change it up based on my outfits or where I am going.  About 8 years ago, I had lasik and I became very sensitive to sunlight, so now I wear them all the time, plus they are great for crow's feet and protecting the eyes against harmful rays!
 
Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream
I received this in my ipsy bag several months ago and I really enjoyed it, so I bought the full size:)  My only issue is that it doesn't have built-in sunscreen, so I always put sunscreen on before I leave my house.  I like to put this on when i feel I need to refresh my look.  I am trying to stay away from powders, so I blot during the day and just re-apply a little of this for light coverage and a dewy finish.
 
Vitabath Body Mist in Asian Orchid & Coconut
I actually received this in a prize basket from Influenster & Vitabath for being a top badge holder.  I am in love with all their products.  I use their body washes and their body lotions as well...Super affordable too!  You can find them at ULTA.  This scent is so yummy and fresh.  I am not a huge fan of coconut but blended with the Asian Orchid it is a perfect balance.  This is a great mist to spray on throughout the day to refresh and re-energize.
 
Papermate InkJoy Pens
I love pens!  I always have at least 5 in my purse at all times.  I especially love the Papermate InkJoy Pens.  They write so clean and smooth and the ink doesn't smear.  My favorite thing about them???  They come in super cute colors!  Why write in blue or black when you can write in any color of the rainbow <3
 
I hope you enjoyed What's In My Bag!
What's In Yours???
 

www.bloglovin.com/blog/11014809