Lucy's Cruelty-Free Beauty and Living: My #VivaVoxBox Compliments of @Influenster

My #VivaVoxBox Compliments of @Influenster

Wednesday, May 14, 2014


 
Viva Viva VivaVoxBox!!!
 
I received the Viva VoxBox complimentary from Influenster for testing & review purposes:)
 
I was highly impressed with the variety and brands participating in the Viva VoxBox campaign...Check out what I received:
 
Montagne Jeunesse
Manuka Honey Peel-Off Mask 
I so enjoyed this product!  I was ready to relax with my wine for the 20-25 minutes in the directions before peeling it off...Afterwards my skin felt so soft & refreshed <3  Warning: You will want to grab and spoon and eat it but don't! 
 
Pure Ice Nail Polish
I received this in two colors:
After Hours-a bright fuchsia pink
It's Complicated-a clear polish with multi-colored glitter
Both of these polishes are very pretty!  I especially love After Hours...It is perfect for Spring & Summer since it is such a bright & vibrant pink <3
 
Cetaphil Cleansing Cloths
Unfortunately, I was unable to use these because Cetaphil is not a cruelty-free company. 
 
NYC Cityproof Twistable Intense Lip Color
I received this in the shade South Ferry Berry and it is absolutely gorgeous!  The lipstick has a yummy scent to it and really does last quite a bit.  I wore mine to the grand opening of a local blow dry bar and it survived the champagne, lite bites & blow dryers...LOL
 
 Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card
This was an interesting item to receive!  I will be honest and say that I haven't researched into how to use it, but I will be doing so in the next few days because it is my duty as an influencer;)
 
Vaseline Spray & Go in Cocoa Radiant
Unfortunately, I was unable to use these because Vaseline is not a cruelty-free company. 
 
Be on the lookout for some individual review posts on some of the items in the #VivaVoxBox!
 
Have a Beautiful Day ~~<3
 
www.bloglovin.com/11014809