Lucy's Cruelty-Free Beauty and Living: Beauty Box 5 May 2014-SNEAK PEEK!

Beauty Box 5 May 2014-SNEAK PEEK!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I am so excited to receive my very first Beauty Box 5 in May!!!  I am even more excited now that I saw a Sneak Peek of one of the products I will be receiving in my box!  I am not sure how the BB5 sneak peeks work...how often are they released?  Is the box themed?  I have so many questions and am so looking forward to the fun of getting all the answers:)
 
Beauty Box 5 is a "subscription-based, beauty sampling service."  How many times have you bought a full size product of something only to be disappointed?!?!  I think we can all raise our hands to that!  Every month they ship out 5 deluxe-size and full-size products right to your door.  Products are a mix of "makeup, beauty accessories, hair, skincare, fragrance, body, and nail products."  
 
Check out the May sneak peek...a Cattiva Precisione Eye Liner ($20 value)!  I was not familiar with this brand so I did check them out online and submitted a customer service question regarding their cruelty-free status...GUESS WHAT???
 
Their entire line of products is CRUELTY-FREE <3 <3 <3
 
 
 
 
www.bloglovin.com/blog/11014809