Lucy's Cruelty-Free Beauty and Living: ipsy December 2013-SNEAK PEEKS!

ipsy December 2013-SNEAK PEEKS!

Monday, December 2, 2013

It's my favorite time of the month-ipsy SNEAK PEEK TIME!!!
 
2013 has been a great year for ipsy and as a subscriber I couldn't be happier! I have no doubt that ipsy will be sending off 2013 with a BANG!  
 

Sneak Peek #5 is our bag!!!  I am loving the bags lately...I think there has only been one bag I didn't like but I keep them and use them ALL!  This bag appears to have a black vinyl quilted look to it.  It also has the new addition of the ipsy zipper pull which I think is a nice touch:)
Pop the bubbly and cue the confetti! You're invited to a month-long celebration with us and the December "Celebrate!" Glam Bag!



Sneak Peek #4 is a plethora of items of which we will be receiving two:)  Some of these items have been difficult to identify but I think we have most of them figured out:)  Starting at the very front it appears to be a Mirabella Blender Brush.  This brush retails for $27!!! 
The second row from left to right: 
JulieG Holiday Frosted Gum Drops Nail Color-It appears to be the color Sugar Plum Fairy pictured.  I have no idea if other colors will be available.  This bottle retails for $4.
Starrily Handmade Nail Polish-This is an indie brand.  I tried searching for them online, but I couldn't find an actual site, aside from their etsy store.  The color in this picture is Bzzz Bzzz.  I do not think any other colors will be available.  Three of their mini bottles retail for $13.50, so one would roughly be about $4.50.
Pink spray bottle-NOT YET IDENTIFIED; please comment if you have any ideas
Demeter Roll-on Perfume Oil in Snow-I loved the Salt Air scent I received in my very first ipsy bag, and I am glad to see this brand back again.  This roll-on retails for $10.
Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner in Stone-The liquid liner is described as a shimmery silver hue, not the taupe color that it appears to be in the picture. 
The back row is all lashes baby!  From left to right:
Andrea Strip Lashes-These appear to be lashes that you can actually pull apart to get smaller sections, not quite sure but they are obviously lashes...lol
Salon Perfect Perfectly Natural Lashes-Who doesn't need lashes for the holidays!  This year I will make it a point to flaunt them if I get them in my bag for December.
Ardell Natural Lashes-This is another pair of lashes!  SURPRISE!!!

We're counting down to December's Glam Bag with two of these celebration-worthy products!


Sneak Peek #3 is an either/or item:)  In this pic we are looking at a J.Cat Beauty Big Lip Pencil.  This lip pencil is described as a versatile lip pencil that performs double duty both as a hydrating lipstick and a sculpting lip liner.  The 2nd product is a NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick.  This lipstick is described as "mineral-based emollient formula offers a beautiful velvet texture, saturated color and it resists wear and smudging."  Both of these retail for about $4 each.
Kick up the color and kick up your heels with one of many lovely lip shades!
 
 



Sneak Peek #2 is another product from Pop Beauty! The Bright Up Your Life palettes come in 3 varieties: Bright Delight, Smokin Hot, & Naturally Bare. These mini eyeshadow palettes are too cute! It looks like they are 3 shades selected from the larger palettes.  The 10-shade palette retails for $24, which gives this 3-shade mini-palette a retail value of about $7.  I may just use mine as a stocking stuffer to myself:) 
We're looking forward to partying with one of these colorful trios!
 

Sneak Peek #1 is another product from Be a Bombshell.  The One Stick is a do-it-all product that works for the eyes, lips, cheeks and overall shimmer.  This will be perfect for all the holiday parties that we have coming up at the end of the month!  I'm excited to try this, as I was very happy with the BaB lip crayon I received last month.  We have many people complaining about getting Be a Bombshell, but to be quite honest, as long as it is a good product I have no issue:)  This item retails for $16!!!
"Multiple uses and multiple parties await this holiday!"
 
 



http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11014809