Lucy's Cruelty-Free Beauty and Living: ipsy November 2013-SNEAK PEEKS!

ipsy November 2013-SNEAK PEEKS!

Friday, November 1, 2013

It's my favorite time of the month-ipsy SNEAK PEEK TIME!!!
 
So, the people asked and ipsy has answered...Everyone has been dying to get something in their ipsy bags from Michelle Phan's new cosmetics line, emcosmetics.  Subscribers will be received not four, not five, but SIX items in their November ipsy bags to kick off the holiday season!!!
 
Thank you ipsy!!!
 
So with that being said, here we go...
 
Sneak Peeks Now Available

SNEAK PEEK #7 is our bag!  This will be my first time as an ipster during the holidays, and I can already tell that they really go all out.  Check out this gorgeous bag, plus six items this month?!?!  Life is good!
 All that glitters isn't always gold, but November's Glam Bag surely is! And did you catch it? ipsy has you covered with SIX items - everything you need to Glam It Up this holiday season!

 
SNEAK PEEK #6 is another product from Starlooks!  I was excited to get something from them last month, but unfortunately the lip liner color I received did not go well with my complexion so I gave it to my daughter.  Now this month we will be receiving one of the Starlooks Gem Eye Pencils in what looks like the colors Amethyst or Topaz, but we can never be sure.  I love metallic liner so I am super excited about getting to try it out, and actually giving Starlooks a chance:)
"Add a little extra sparkle to your eyes with this star-worthy liner!"

 
 
SNEAK PEEK #5 is one of six items in the picture below.  These were all fairly easy to decipher.  Starting at the left we are looking at a pair of ever ez lashes from Kiss.  I would not mind lashes as I don't get to play with them very often.  Right in the middle we have the TRESemme Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray (their site is currently giving me an error so the link takes you to the product on the ULTA site).  The smaller bottle on the left is the HSI Professional Argan Oil Leave-In Treatment.  I love argan oil, so I would love to get this...I am always experimenting with different hair treatments.  My hair is super dry since it is color-treated about every 4 weeks.  Right under the TRESemme, we have a sample of the bhCosmetics Galaxy Chic Palette. I actually already own the full 18-baked shadow palette, and I totally recommend it.  bhCosmetics offers great products at a great price.  Behind the Galaxy Chic to the right is the Cailyn Mineral Eyeshadow.  I have been dyign to try something from Cailyn, but it hasn't made it into my ipsy bag, so this month I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one.  The last product on the right is the GlamGlow Pro Sexy Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment.  Everyone is making a big deal about getting this, but honestly, I could totally pass. 
"Get ready to sparkle like a diamond with one of these amazing products in your November Glam Bag!"

 
 
SNEAK PEEK #4 is a nail polish!!!  Now I know some people are anti the whole nail polish in the bag thing.  I see all kinds of comments from people who get genuinely upset, because they so they don't use nail polish.  People...you are subscribing to a beauty bag!  This sneak peek looks very much like Nailtini, which I have never tried.  I am loving the Zoya I received last month, so I am way excited to try Nailtini.  The shades in the picture look like Cognac (only available in mini) or Amaretto Fizz on the right and Caviar Cocktail on the left...Either way I will be a happy ipster:)
"Every toast you make will be a little more glamorous when you use one of these lovely shades to raise your glass"
 
 
SNEAK PEEK #3 is a Pixi Beauty product.  I am excited to give this brand another shot as I was a little disappointed with their Lash Booster Mascara we received a few bags ago.  Based on some of the comments on Facebook this appears to be their Pixi Beauty Bronzer.  This bronzer cones in three shades: Summertime (a true deep bronze), After Beach Glow (a peachy nude glow), and Subtly Suntouched (a medium honey tan).  It looks like both items in the picture are the same shade, the After Beach Glow, but with ipsy it is always a surprise:)  On the Pixi site it comes with a Kabuki, but I do not know if this is part of our deal for November, but if it is it may take away from our 6 items this month.  I personally would rather bypass the brush and get another makeup item. 
"A touch of color and a hint of sheen - a little dust of one of these and you'll be good to glow!"

SNEAK PEEK #2 is a Lippie product!  I must say that I am excited to receive this as I have not had much luck when it comes to lip products, not so much in terms of quality but the color I have received.  When I received the Pop Beauty Lip Crayon, the quality was great but the color was just way to bubblegum pink for my taste...When I received the J. Cat Lipstick I was very impressed with the quality of the lipstick but the color totally washed me out.  The colors for these babies are ROCKIN'.  The Be a Bombshell Lip Crayons come in beautiful jewel-toned shades. 
"These lip products are perfect for your party clutch and, this month, you will be getting one of these undeniably glamorous shades!"


 

SNEAK PEEK #1 is an item from emcosmetics.  This top picture is the email that non-subscribers received enticing them to jump on the ipsy bandwagon...Climb aboard folks!  It is totally worth every penny:)  We are looking at either the pillow plush cushiony lip balm, the creamy color lipstick, or the lash gallery mascara in clean volume or lengthening.  Starting at the top of the 6 and working around, these are my predictions: Pillow Plush Lip Balm in Berries, Lash Gallery Lengthening Mascara, Creamy Color  Sheer Lipstick in Cupcake Pink, Waterliner in Emerald, Creamy Color Classic Lipstick in Be MinePillow Plush Lip Balm in Lollipop, Waterliner in Royal Amethyst, Pillow Plush Lip Balm in Bubblegum, and Lash Gallery Clean Volume Mascara.  This was a fairly easily sneak peek to decipher, and I think everyone will be excited to receive an item from Michelle Phan's line as she is one of the original founders of ipsy. 
 This is the official sneak peek pic ipsy released on Facebook this morning.  It's a closer look at the actual product packaging, but obviously I think the top picture is a much better view of the potential 6th item in our ipsy bag for November:)
"You asked and we listened! To kick off "Glam It Up" month in style, every ipsy subscriber will be getting a glamorous goodie from this emspiring makeup line! Which product are you most excited to try?"

Stay tuned for additional sneak peeks as they become available!!!