Lucy's Cruelty-Free Beauty and Living: COMING SOON!!! Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

COMING SOON!!! Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Thursday, November 14, 2013

There is always some truth behind a rumor, and I think I speak for many of us out there when I say I am happy that this rumor turned out to be true!  Urban Decay has finally confirmed that they will be releasing the Naked Palette 3 very, very soon...definitely in time for the holidays and maybe even before Thanksgiving! 
 
This palette definitely stands apart from its older siblings.  While I think the Naked palette is one of the most versatile palettes on the market, I wasn't really wowed when the Naked 2 came out.  It was just so similar to the original that I couldn't see myself making that type of investment again.
 
The Naked 3 is a whole new ballgame!  This baby is really playing on the whole rose gold phenomena that has taken over the beauty world!  I will be making my WIsh List for Santa tonight and this is going to be #1 on the list!  These colors are absolutely gorgeous and the palette itself is completely different from anything else on the beauty market.
 
 Photo Credit: KandeeJ
 
 
Photo Credit: KandeeJ
 
Photo Credit: KandeeJ
 
Based on the pictures this is what I can gather about the actual colors (left to right):
Strange-matte vanilla
Dust-shimmer light pink
Burnout-shimmery dusty rose
Limit-matte dusty rose
Buzz-shimmer mauve
Trick-rose gold
Nooner-matte mauve
Liar-metallic brownish pink
Factory-metallic burgundy
Mugshot-metallic taupe
Darkside-matte dark gray
Blackheart-metallic chocolate brown
 
So what are your thoughts on the new palette?  What kinds of looks are you already envisioning?
Share your comments:)