Lucy's Cruelty-Free Beauty and Living: Benefit Brows Across America Tour with That's Heart!

Benefit Brows Across America Tour with That's Heart!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Benefit Brows Across America Tour came to my local ULTA with a very special guest, That's Heart, from You Tube.  There was no way Sophia and I were going to pass up getting our brows done while meeting one of her favorite beauty gurus:)   

I would like to say a few things about Heart...For those of you that have not met her, she is an incredibly gracious young woman.  She was not the type of person to just take a picture with you and move on to the next person in line.  She made it a point to really personalize the experience.  I was completely blown away but just how thoughtful and humble she was.  So if you read this Heart, THANK YOU for making my daughter's experience unforgettable.  She is now inspired to start her own You Tube videos and be just like you! 

 
 
Heart autographed Sophia's Benefit tote bag!
 

 
And of course since I'm already there I may as well pick up a few Benefit products I've been wanting to try out sooo....
 
My ULTA Haul!!!  Girl Meets Pearl, Bathina, Porepessional, Ultra Radiance Facial Re-Hydrating Mist for me.  I also let Sophia pick out a little something so she went home with the new holiday set, Little Love Potions...This way she can start to experiment with a little bit of everything.  We also each received a Benefit tote bag and two deluxe samples...the Sugarbomb Lip Gloss and They're Real Mascara.  Keep scrolling to check out the products a little more up close and personal...
 
 
Girl Meets Pearl is a liquid pearl luminizer for the face...perfect for that dewy look...It isn't a super overwhelming luminizer and blends in just perfectly to give you a little extra something-something.
http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/girl-meets-pearl
 
Bathina is a body oil mist...can you say oh la la!  FIrst of all, let's talk about the packaging.  This has to be one of the most adorable bottles I've ever seen!  The mist is very light and does not leave you with an oily residue.  It melts right into the skin and smells AH-MA-ZING!!!
http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/soft-to-touch-hard-to-get

 Porefessional is a primer & pore minimizer...Natalie from the ULTA in Coral Gables, FL recommended I mix Girl Meets Pearl with Porefessional and I am loving the results!  It totally eliminates the t-zone oiliness and you can dab it on over your make up for a midday quick fix!

http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/the-porefessional

Ultra Radiance Facial Re-Hydrating Mist helps to reduce oiliness and reset the face.  This baby has a permanent home in my glove compartment;)  The scent is super refreshing and it provides the perfect amount of hydration without leaving you feeling overly moist afterwards.  Perfect for spritzes during the day to spruce up.  I might even spray this on the decollete to re-activate perfume or just to feel a little more rejuvenated.
http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/ultra-radiance-facial-re-hydrating-mist

These were the deluxe samples we received in our Benefit totes.  I actually already had them from my Lash Bash but hey the more the merrier~~*
 
Little Love Potions! is a great set for anyone wanting to try out a lot of Benefit products without the full-size investment.  You get an It's Potent Eye Cream, High Beam pink highlighter, Posietint lip and cheek stain, Stay Don't Stray concealer & eyeshadow primer, That Girl brightening primer, Watt's Up cream-to-powder champagne highlighter, Hoola bronzer, Hoola lip gloss, and Bad Gal Lash mascara.  I was hoping to make some of these into stocking stuffers, but once she opened it there was no holding back.
http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/little-love-potions

Check out the Brows Across America cars!  I am in love!!!  These have to be the cutest cars on the road with their own pink eyebrows.  Let me tell you, I am considering buying a Chevy after seeing these browmobiles!  I had a conversation with one of the Chevy reps on site and I may just have to take the Chevy Equinox for a test drive one of these days;)
 
Thank you Heart, Benefit, Chevrolet, & ULTA for putting on such an awesome event!!!  Keep them coming and we will be there:)