Lucy's Cruelty-Free Beauty and Living: Unboxing & Review-Colgate #SlimSoft @Influenstervox

Unboxing & Review-Colgate #SlimSoft @Influenstervox

Friday, September 27, 2013

I am one of the lucky recipients of the
Colgate SlimSoft VoxBox from Influenster!
Please note: I received these items complimentary for testing purposes.

 
The Colgate SlimSoft VoxBox consisted of three items from the brand Colgate:
The SlimSoft Toothbrush
Total Advanced WhiteningToothpaste
Total Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash 

The toothbrush is pretty true to its name...the handle and toothbrush head are slim in size and the bristles themselves are very slim and soft.  The bristles are 17 times slimmer than traditional bristles and designed to get into the nooks and crannies that traditional bristles cannot reach.  Being that the bristles are ultra soft, it does take some getting used to.  I traditionally go for a medium toothbrush, because it makes me feel like I am able to provide a better clean (although I know dentists tend to recommend soft bristles).  I have always been a fan of Colgate, so it was a win-win to be selected to test out this toothbrush and provide my honest opinion.  So far, I have only been using it for about four days, along with the toothpaste and mouthwash that were included in the VoxBox.  I really like the fact that the bristles are floss tip as my teeth are really close together even my dentist says so...lol).  I do feel like I am getting in a little deeper with them.  The biggest adjustment has been how soft the bristles are.  If I could use any word to describe them it would be plush.  I would compare the level of softness to a baby's hairbrush...That's how soft the bristles are.  I really like the Advanced Whitening toothpaste.  It is actually the one I buy on a regular basis.  I hate to admit it, but I do not use mouthwash consistently, so adding the Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash to my regimen has been a big difference.  It really is a to
 
Company Product Description:
Colgate 360 Slim Soft toothbrush, ultra-fine, ultra soft tapered bristles to remove plaque effectively for a deep and gentle clean
 
Visit the Colgate website for additional information on the Colgate SlimSoft Toothbrush such as features, FAQs, and reviews. 
 
 
  • Floss tip bristles to clean in tight spaces between teeth and along the gum line
  • 35% more bristles for a thorough cleaning experience
  • Comfortable rubber handles allows for better grip
  • Flexible design absorbs excessive force for softer brushing
    
 
Check back soon for feedback and testing updates.
 
"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."