Lucy's Cruelty-Free Beauty and Living: ULTA Haul-Yes Another One!

ULTA Haul-Yes Another One!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

I know I just can't help myself!  There are so many amazing brands out there that I want to try and if ULTA puts them on SALE I can't say no:) 
 
It was very difficult to find any information on Ginger & Co., but I believe I read somewhere that they are a British-based company.  The line is made up of 6 very reasonably priced products ranging from body wash to hand cream.  Notice the Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale...just had to do it.  I am a huge fan of the packaging in terms of the style...anything pin up style or vintage has me hooked, hence why I was instantly attracted to Benefit, Too Faced & The Balm, and now their quality has me hooked!
I went ahead and purchased the Hand it to Me Hand Cream, the Double Up!  Creamy Body Wash, and the Heavenly Hands Moisturizing Hand Wash.  With the B2G1, I ended up spending just under $7 per product, which I think is just snazzy;) 
 
Another product line that I have seen over and over and never tried is the Tree Hut Body Scrubs & Body Butters, so I decided to pick up a few of these as they were also B2G1.  I opted for the Hawaiaan Kukui Body Scrub & Body Butter and my daughter decided on the Coconut Lime Body Scrub for her.  I have been using my scrub in the shower and OMG it is absolutely divine!  The Body Butter is the icing on the cake as it takes that divine scent and layers it on my intensely.  Seriously, you want to eat this with a spoon, but I won't...promise.
 
The last few items picked up during our ULTA haul were actually for my daughter.  She is obsessed with nail polish and is a huge fan of Essie, so she picked up Bikini So Teeny (right) and Mint Candy Apple (left).  Apparently, a 12-yr-old needs to really focus on a good night's sleep so she also picked up this really cute sleeping mask...LOL!  
So no more hauls for a while as I need to focus on the items I do have and the next few posts will be more review-focused:) 
 
Stay lovely ladies!!!