Lucy's Cruelty-Free Beauty and Living: ipsy Bag September 2013-SNEAK PEEKS!

ipsy Bag September 2013-SNEAK PEEKS!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Ipsy Bag September 2013-SNEAK PEEKS!

Sneak Peeks Now Available
 
Sneak Peek #4 is the actual bag for September!  I am absolutely in love with the gorgeous royal blue color and the super cute little zipper pull.  It looks like a black design on the actual bag and if they are going for a classic look, I am thinking lace or fleur-de-lis of some sort.  I can't wait to get my bag in the mail:)
 
I present to you the September ipsy bag! 
I LOVE IT!!!
 
 
Sneak Peek #3...Hmmm this was a tough one, but I have scoured different blogs, comments and sites to try and pinpoint some of these products.  Ipsters will be receiving three products from the picture below:
NYX Eyebrow Pencil (middle right)
NYX Pencil Eyeliner (middle right)
I have been able to find a lot of these on other blogs and Facebook:)

Sneak Peek #2 has just been released and it is another mascara.  Another mascara you ask?!?!  In my opinion, you can never have too much mascara!  This month's ipsy mascara is the It's So Big Volumizing Mascara from Elizabeth Mott (maker of the Lash Card).  I went on the site and it seems like those are the only two products they carry right now, so I'm hoping this mascara knocks my socks off!  Right away I love the hourglass brush...not sure if our ipsy product will be full-size and have the same brush, but I can only hope:)
 
Sneak Peek #1 appears to be a NYX Cosmetics single eyeshadow.  NYX makes their single eyeshadows in 50 shades so it is definitely uncertain as to which colors we will be receiving.(retail $4.50) 

Stay tuned for additional sneak peeks as they become available!!!