Lucy's Cruelty-Free Beauty and Living: I Am A Lash Bash Glambassador!

I Am A Lash Bash Glambassador!

Friday, August 30, 2013


THANK YOU BENEFIT & IPSY!!!
 
That's right my fellow beauty lovers...I DID IT!  Benefit Beauty & ipsy selected me as one of 1,000 winners to host a Lash Bash!!!!!!  I am officially a Lash Bash Glambassador J
Can I just tell you I was on a work conference call when I received the email and everyone at work thought I had lost my mind!  Check out the email I received: 
 
The link in the email http://lashbash.ipsy.com took me to this beautiful picture below:
 
My guest list has been created and Save the Dates have been sent...Stay tuned to see what else I receive to help me host an amazing Lash ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’„❤

So the Lash Bash link has been updated to promote what we will be serving at our amazing lash bashes on September 21st!!!  Check out this absolutely yummy looking Cosmo...getting some great ideas for making this a fantabulous shindig for me and my gal pals!!!  ๐Ÿธ

Expecting my Lash Bash package TOMORROW!!! So excited๐Ÿ˜Š can't wait ❤

My package had arrived!!!  All the packaging is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!  Benefit & ipsy have truly outdone themselves with this amazing opportunity for us❤  Samples for everyone, little gift bags, napkins, & a beauty bag of full size products for little ole me๐Ÿ˜Š